Your parking lot is the entranceway to your property, used every day by your customers, employees and visitors. Sharp and distinctive line striping is essential to create a visual appeal plus a sense of order and safety in the lot.
Businesses with high traffic such as fast food restaurants or shopping centers usually get restriped every year. The average business repaints parking lines every 2 – 4 years.
After every paving and sealcoating project, our in house team will lay out and restripe the parking lot as it was existing or we can make specific changes for you.
We provide full service parking lot and traffic markings including:
- Parking Lines
- ADA Compliant Handicap Stalls
- Cross Walks
- Fire Lanes
- No Parking Areas
- Arrows and Directional Symbols
- Speciality Wording and Stencils
- Electric Vehicle Parking Stations
- Installation of Handicap, STOP signs and much more